Wednesday 8 September 2010

Chirk Marina ... drive in the country

Our visitors went home yesterday after a very busy few days. Today the car went back, however, yesterday we went for a long drive in the countryside talking random roads. We found ourselves in a little hamlet with a pub where we stopped for lunch. I know I keep mentioning it but the scenery is fantastic, it reminds me of Switzerland.

The night before it was raining and the roads were very wet. As we were driving through the country lanes we saw loads of frogs in the road. I don't know how many I squashed, however I was weaving all over the place trying to avoid them. It was hard to tell a leaf from a frog, then all of a sudden you see a frog hop or eyes starring up in the headlight. I actually wanted to stop to get Scott to drive as I could not be responsible for a frog massacre. We checked the tires in the morning, no squashed frogs.

Just some random photos.. The one of factory is not Cadburys like I thought, it is a wood factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment