Tuesday 28 September 2010

Re-designing the blog

I decided that I was going to update the layout of the blog, however, its one of those things that when you start you wish you had just left it alone. I think I prefer the old look, however, I can't find out how to get it back, so looks like I am stuck with this layout for the time being.

I have also changed the title as really the blog has taken a break from a narrowboat adventure to having an extended holiday where we are pottering around Wales, relaxing, enjoying living in the countryside and the having joy of not needing an alarm clock! Since we have stopped travelling, I have felt more relaxed and refresh as ever. The familiarity of the marina together with the easy come, easy go attitude has really had such a positive benefit on my well being. I know it is only temporary as before I know it I will be back to work, however, I am hoping that I making the most of being 'retired' for a while.

I have been also checking out the stats of this blog, fascinating. I have had 1083 views since it started following the following countries:
UK 1531, USA 149, Canada 30, Switzerland 21, China 16, Netherlands 15, Denmark 7, Australia 6, Russia 6 and Latvia 4.

It also tells me where people find my blog from and I was surprised to see that I am linked to a couple of Canal web sites and other peoples blogs. How they know about my little blog I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment