Friday 11 June 2010

Guess what .....

I fell in the canal today!

I normally sit on top of the boat whilst Scott drives. There is a little footstep which aids me in the process. Not sure what happened today, my trainer may have been muddy which meant I lost grip and splash, I was under water.

My thought process:

"HELP I am under water

oh, I can swim

perhaps I can stand

oooohhh the bottom of this canal is sluggy

mind you it could be worse, imagine what is in the bottom of the canal in West Drayton"

I now know what Matilda felt like when she feel in and sorry that I was perhaps a tad unsympathetic.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! So much for the lucky travel talisman! I hope you are ok take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps, hope your all dried out, love your blog and good luck with your travels xxxxxxxxxxxxx lou xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete