Thursday 24 June 2010

Shoppers heaven

Wondered around Milton Keynes shopping area and wow it's good. Now I am not a shopper, hate it in fact but the shopping centre was huge, light, airy and empty, granted I was there on a Thursday am but it was stress free. 

Loads of shops everything you could ask for. Outside seemed to have good car parking, but there were also plenty of buses.  The roads were wide and hardly any traffic. 

It reminded me of a foreign country, perhaps Dubai but greener? 

I can't believe that it's only about an hour from home, I have never thought to come here to do shopping - will in future. 

Also discovered a new desert:  bought some Greek yoghurt which I was going to add honey to sweeten it only to discover that we had run out. Now I couldn't use sugar as we only had cubes so I added a tea spoon of nutella and mixed it together;  it was lovely.

1 comment:

  1. did not realise you were off on a trundle when we saw you heading north, enjoy and safe journey

    ReplyDelete