Wednesday 30 June 2010

Brauston through another tunnel

In Brauston and will be here for a bit as doing some laundry and tidying of boat as we have visitors at the weekend.

Today, we went through tunnel number 2.. as I was sitting at the front I did wonder to myself what we would do if the headlight stopped working in the middle of the pitch black tunnel.. "dont be silly" I said to myself, "why would it stop working, these bulbs have a long life" - Literally a second later.. the light flickered and went out!!!

So after shouting to Scott to see if he had switch it off from the control panel which he had not, I relaised that we were actually in a bit of a pickle. Now we did have all the internal lights on, however, they did not give out that much light, so in a matter of seconds, I ran inside to get the touch and held it in the air.. All a bit freaky really.. now I just need to think what would happen if I won the lottery.

No comments:

Post a Comment