Wednesday 23 June 2010

Leighton Buzzard to Milton Keynes

Before I ramble on about the heat and having to do the locks, I will take a second to acknowledge all my colleagues and friends who are working in very hot offices and of course the ones doing heavy work outside

Yesterday was spent in Leighton Buzzard - doing laundry and tesco’s shopping. – Not much else to report, I doubt I will be going back there again.

This morning, up early and wanted to get some distance before the heat of the day. We stopped at 12.00 for lunch, quorn and tomato sandwiches and back travelling at 3.30 – 6pm where we are in Milton Keynes. The journey was OK, not the best, mainly as it is was so hot and the last thing I wanted to do was to use all my little energy in working the locks, I have to say, not very pleasant when it is so warm.

We will be here for a couple of days, tomorrow, I think Scott has already found out where the model shops are (Damn that Iphone) and Friday I am meeting a friend who has come over from Australia with her baby, hence needed to be near a railway station.

We are moored in a park - very pleasant now that it is cooler. Never been to Milton Keynes before, so I will keep you posted if it’s worth a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment