Tuesday 8 June 2010

We turned the boat round today!!!..

Well I never thought that I would have 6 followers. Thank you for following me (never in a million years would I have thought I would write that phrase)

so, a quick clarification as I have had questions about fenders. : I was trying to make a fender, which is a long thing made out of rope which attaches to the side of the boat to protect it. A bumper so to speak. A button fender is on the back of the boat, see picture with a washing line.

Not much to report. We are still in cowley, cover almost finished. Hopefully today if weather holds (keep everything crossed) . It does look fantastic and looks really good with the boat. I will post pictures once it's all on.

Today is cleaning day. Inside of the boat is a tip. For some reason Scott since leaving work had lost his cleaning OCD. I know I moaned about his constant cleaning, but now as he is not doing it means that I have to find and use the dust pan and brush.

If anyone is interested Matilda also has a blog which can be found via the profile page... Yes still bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment